Krav Maga – Israeli Combat Shooting – Israeli Tactical Knife
Krav Maga is a Hebrew word meaning “defense”. The Krav Maga program uses the most effective self-defense systems available today with an Israeli Combative methodology. Based on both Israeli martial arts and Israeli military tactics used by Israeli Special Forces operatives in extremely hostile situations, you’ll be confident knowing that what you’re learning is enhanced by operatives in the field today.
The Krav Maga program encompasses the hand-to-hand and empty hand weapons defense components, and offers specialized combat shooting workshops.
The Krav Maga system is a complete all-body workout to build your body the “engine” to be able to defend yourself and improve your overall fitness.
The Krav Maga system is far from being an ordinary Martial Art; it is the wave of the future in hand-to-hand combat and street fighting methodologies. It incorporates both unarmed and armed fighting methods. One of the most important features of the Krav Maga system is that, unlike many traditional martial arts systems, it is continuously enhanced.
The Krav Maga program incorporates these core components:
Techniques of Self-Defense:
- Defense against punches and kicks and other strikes
- Escapes and releases from chokes, bear hugs and other grappling techniques
- Defense against cold weapons: knives, clubs, etc.
- Defense against hot weapons; guns, other firearms
- Defense against multiple attackers
- Various types of arm blows including all hand parts, arms and elbows
- Various types of kicks including all foot parts with/without shoes and various knee strike tactics
- Ground survival techniques including combat neutralizing grappling techniques – pinching, tendon and muscle tearing, hard core submission (breaking) techniques and defenses against weapon deployment
Below is the schedule of the Krav Maga Class. You would come twice a week.
Monday and Wednesday - 6:00 pm
Sign up by clicking the button below! All you need for your first class is comfortable workout clothes such as tshirt and shorts/longs pants and a bottle of water!