The primary objective of the instructors at Impact Martial Arts is to share true martial arts skills with as many people as possible. Through constant refinement of our techniques and teaching methodologies, we have finally developed training curriculum and programs that are undoubtedly the best way to empower the average person in the shortest amount of time.
Benefits of private classes:
Personal Attention: The techniques taught in group classes and private classes are the same. The difference is that when you are training one-on-one with an instructor, he/she will give you immediate feedback regarding your technical execution since he/she knows precisely how it is supposed to feel. In a group lesson, unless you have a very attentive training partner, you may make a mistake and not realize it, and this may lead to the development of bad habits.
- Non-Linear Learning: Although the group classes require no previous experience, it has been proven that the order in which you learn the techniques greatly affects the time it takes you to gain proficiency in Martial Arts. In private lessons, your instructor will present the techniques in the optimum order for maximum benefit.
- Flexible Schedule: Private lessons can be scheduled almost any time, day or night, so no matter how crazy your schedule may be, you will always be able to get your weekly dose of Martial Arts Training.
- Minimum Time, Maximum Results: Whether you only have a month to train before you are deployed, a week before you're daughter goes on that big trip or you just want to learn some straight forward defensive tactics to feel safer and more confident, private classes will enable you to get the most amount of knowledge in the least amount of time.
- Quick Boost: If you regularly attend the group classes and want to tighten up on a few techniques or get ready for a test, you can schedule a one-time private class to give you a boost.
- Special Needs: If you or a loved one have a physical or mental disability that could get in the way from benefiting fully in a group class setting, private classes are a great option since the instructor will be able to modify the techniques to accommodate special needs.
This training is a great way to not only get into better shape but also learn real world skills that could save your life or the life of someone else. If you are going to workout you might as well learn something useful!
None, whether you are beginner or experienced we'll work with you according to your abilities and level of fitness.
When do you workout?
We will work at your time - any time before 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings.
What will I exactly learn or do in the class?
Whatever you want to focus on! The instructor has over 20 years worth of Martial Arts experience ranging from Taekwondo, Krav Maga, Muya Thai to Brazilian
Jiu Jitsu. You can even learn firearm handling (pistol or rifle). You will always get a good workout. The instructor will have a discussion with you about your
goals and objectives and will create a specific plan for you.
What age is good to train?
The youngest person we teach is 4 years old and the oldest is in their 60's, so age is just a number - wherever there is a will there is a way!
Do I need to be in a good shape?
NO! That's the beauty of private lessons - it's just for you! We'll get you in shape, it might take a little time but we will start slow and work up to big heights.
And if you're already in good shape, you'll get even better - there is always room to improve.
Can I come with my friend or spouse to train?
Of course! If there is more than one person in the private class, one pays full price and the other one is 50% off.
|Single Class - 60 min
||12 - 60 min Classes
||23 - 60 min Classes
||$1020 ($85 per class)
||$1610 ($70 per class)
||10 - 30 min Classes
||10 - 45 min Classes
||$350 ($35 per class)
||$520 ($52 per class)